Sunday, May 29, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

The three questions I chose are:
If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?
Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it? Explain why.
If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why.

The questions I chose are not that hard to answer so I think I can answer the question in detail. I chose these the three questions because this three questions are the easiest questions i can answer. To prepare for my answers I will write it in a document so I can remember it and I will also memorize my answers. I will be good when I have a interview because Im going to come prepared with loud voices so I can get a good grade.


I was practicing this interview, reading my answers again and again like 5 times. I prepared for my interview by typing it in Microsoft Word software and I read it by memorizing the answers. During the interview I felt kind of nervous even though i didn't even wanted to and I forgot my answers that I memorized.

I could do better only if i didn't be nervous, remember the answers, and speak loudly.



No comments:

Post a Comment