Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Task: Analysis

My Topic from this project is Soccer and my essential question is How can I learn about 3 successful players in the world, and learn from them how to free kick and play offense? I chose Soccer as my topic because I like soccer and i usually play soccer every saturday and sunday so I want to improve my soccer skills. I chose this essential question because in our school soccer team I am a Free kick taker and and a defender so i want to upgrade my free kick shooting and playing as a defender.

I did three Bloom's Taxonomy which are Knowledge, Comprehension, Application. In Knowledge, my tasks I did are listing and describing 3 successful soccer players, describing the skills that they have that made them successful, and describing which skills Im going to focus on learning and why. In Comprehension, my tasks i did are explaining why I chose this three players for the successful players, comparing the two players in free kick shooting skills, and explaining why the defender I chose is one of the best defender. In application  

No comments:

Post a Comment