Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Unit Of Inquiry, Week 1 Knowledge

During this topic so far, I think I did a great job and it was simple for me to do this task. I think next week it will be more harder than this so I think I should try my best this time, do this seriously, and focus on this tasks until it finishes. My topic is about football and my essential question is list and describe 3 successful soccer players then describe the skills that they have that make them successful and describe which skills you are going to focus on learning and why?

Knowledge part in this week:

Chang Min Kim
Topic: Football
My Essential Question: List and describe 3 successful soccer players then describe the skills that they have that make them successful and describe which skills you are going to focus on learning and why?
AOI: Health And Social Education


Messi Free Kick

Cristiano Ronaldo Free Kick

Puyol Defending





My Three Successful Player:


Lionel Messi (Argentinian, FC Barcelona, Number 10)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese, Real Madrid, Number 7)
Carles Puyol (Spanish, FC Barcelona, Number 5)



What skills make them successful:

Lionel Messi: He is very fast at running, controlling and dribbling the ball is very good, and he is good at Free Kick.

Cristiano Ronaldo: He is one of the top fastest runner, controlling and dribbling the ball is excellent, and he is also good at Free Kick.

Carles Puyol: He defense is very good, he concentrate by looking at ball and the other player foot so he can take the ball.


Which skills I'm going to use:

I'm going to use shooting skills in Free Kick because I am the Free Kick taker in my soccer team so I want to improve in my shootings and also skills in defending because I am the captain in my soccer team and I am a defender so I want to show my coach that I am good in defense so i want to improve more and more.








No comments:

Post a Comment