Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Next Level: Comprehension

This time my task were explaining why I chose this three players for the successful players, comparing the two players in free kick shooting skills, and explaining why the defender I chose is one of the best defender.


Why I chose this three players for the successful players:

I chose this three players, First of all Lionel Messi, when he was still 12 years old he was not good at soccer and his position in his soccer is a winger and he is the free kick taker just like me. Now he is the Top player so i chose him and i want to learn free kick shooting from him.

I chose Cristiano Ronaldo because he is also a top player and his one of the best dribbler. And now he is a free kick taker too and his very good so i also want to learn free kick from him.

I chose Carles Puyol as one of my successful player because he is in the soccer club I like which is FC barcelona and I like him because his position in the soccer team is just same like me (defender) so I want to learn defending from him.


 Compare the two players in free kick shooting skills:

If I compare Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo in Free Kick I rather pick Cristiano Ronaldo because he is a right foot and I'm also a right foot kicker but Messi is a left kicker so it is hard for me to kick the ball with left foot. Messi scored lot more free kicks then Cristiano Ronaldo. 


Why the defender I chose is one of the best defender:

I chose Carles Puyol as the best defender because even though his friends in the Barcelona FC defense is not that good and experienced, he can do it on his own, he's also a good at scoring from corner kick because he can do heading so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment