Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome To My Unit Of Inquiry

During this unit of inquiry I am going to learn how to play defense and shoot better in free kick by learning from Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Carles Puyol. Lionel Messi is a Argentinian footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese footballer, and Carles Puyol is a Spanish footballer. Then I have a question to answer. First of all I chose Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo because they are one of the dribbler and good at free kick taker, I chose Carles Puyol because he is very good at defense and he is in FC Barcelona which is one of the best club and he is the captain. I want to learn how to kick better in free kick and play defense because in our school soccer team I am a defender and a free kick taker thats why I want to learn more about this. In this Topic I will record my self and make a video of me taking free kick and defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment