Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Level 3 Application

My to do tasks was introducing and comparing the three soccer players I researched, showing how they have helped me to become a better soccer player, and teaching people how to do free kick and playing offense better. My tasks was kind of easy and also hard.


This is the video of my To Do Lists:




I completed my tasks successfully fulfills my to do tasks by introducing and comparing the three players I researched, showing how they have helped me to become a better soccer player, and teaching people how to do free kick and playing offense better by including shots of me practicing and explaining what was difficult and easy, and giving tips to people watching my video, plus other advices. I organized and focus in this tasks and I summarized into my own words because that was what I was supposed to do and this are what I said that I'm going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment