Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The End Of The Year

My goals was getting a good score in all our studies, make new friends, and have fun in school, for my personal life my goals is to go in to the SSI soccer team, respect parents, and wake up early. From this goals I have met making new friends, having fun in school, respecting parents and wake up early. I made new friends by introducing myself, I have fun in school by having lots of friends to play with, I respect my parents by being polite, and I wake early by turning on the alarm. Nothing helped me meeting my goals because I did myself, nobody helped me but my brother sorta helped me by switching on the alarm. For the goals that i didn't meet it stopped me from studies and my parents because if i go to SSI soccer club my parents think I can't concentrate on my studies so they don't let me join that club and now I usually play soccer a lot so my scores were not good. 


For my goals for next year is too get a good score on studies, concentrate on studies, and have a good attitude, for my personal life is to be taller, finish home works on time, and play soccer sometimes. This year I have learned to respect teachers as a student, and enjoy life as a person. This year I think I improved my english a little bit because I had lots of good scores in english class and I tried my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment